White/Black Plastic Mulch with Planting Holes, 1.5 mil, 4' Width
Our two in one mulch is unique among garden mulches readily available because we punch perforated planting holes into the mulch. This makes planting and garden layout easy--just tear out a hole and plant your seed or seedling.
- Fast layout and planting
- Multi-season durability
- Moderate soil temperature up or down
- Retain moisture
- Block weeds
- 1.5 mil thickness
- 2.5" diameter planting holes spaced every six inches (six across)
- White on one side, Black on the other side
- Centerline printed on white side
- Packaged on 15" core for easy handling in garden
Our Two-in-One Mulch is a heavy duty reversible plastic mulch for use with your own watering system. Unlike our All-in-One Mats, this mulch does not include drip irrigation. To warm the soil for heat-loving crops like tomatoes and peppers, place the mulch with the black-side face up. To keep the soil cool for lettuce, beets and other cool-loving plants, put the white-side face up.
Shop Plastic Mulch with Built-in Drip Irrigation