Low-Flow Drip Irrigation Connectors:
- Ideal for gardens with less than 100 feet of drip irrigation tubing.
- Make easy connections between your water service and our Mats.
- Make easy connections between two or more Mats.
- Require no or minimal assembly
- Easy to work with: flexible, compact
- Easy to conceal in pathways and lawns (lawn mowers can easily pass over the tubing without damaging it)
- Easy to integrate into small gardens
- Work with All-in-One Mats, or standard drip tape products with 5/8" diameter.
Flora-Flow connectors make drip irrigation system design a snap with no, or minimal additional assembly required.
Unlike other drip irrigation kits that include 50-100 parts to get things going, our connectors make things simple and reduce the number of parts needed to connect drip irrigation to your water supply. All connectors are fully assembled in our Trenton New Jersey location.
You can use other methods of connecting your drip irrigation system to your water supply, but it will take tools, time and thinking--if you already have a handful of tape-loc connectors, mainline tubing, filter and pressure regulator by all means use them, if you do not, consider ours.
The products shown in this collection are ideally suited for small installations of less than 100 feet of drip irrigation tubing found in home gardens. If your installation is longer, then you will most likely be better off with medium or high-flow connector systems or using your own tape-loc style drip irrigation connectors.
Connecting to your water supply: Only our home garden starter kits include standard connectors. Other mats of any length will require either:
- a Standard Connector of the appropriate length (8 or 50 Foot)
- or, the variable length 8 to 100 Foot Single Bed Connector Unit
- Your own fittings