Vegetable Garden Watering / Irrigation
Stop wasting water with sprinklers and soaker hoses, place water where its needed and keep it there using drip irrigation!
Water your vegetable garden with drip irrigation.
- Water savings
- Harvest and work while watering
- Reduce plant diseases
For maximum growth, combine drip irrigation with plastic mulch to get:
- 50-75% Additional water savings
- 300-500% yield improvements over conventional growing methods
- Extended growing season up to 21 days or more
- Elimination of almost all weeds.
Whether you are a new gardener, a home gardener, or a small farmer our products can help you and provide the benefits of drip irrigation and plastic mulch all in one product. For the home gardener, we have simple one-piece starter mats that connect directly to a garden hose. For small farms we have 50,100, and 200 foot rolls of All-in-One Mats.Shop Home Garden Shop Large Garden/Farm